Thursday, January 26, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hi all!  I'm so happy to be guesting here again today!  I have a fairly simple and somewhat masculine birthday card for you today.  I absolutely adore this sweet deer from the Creative Worship: As the Deer clear stamp set.  I colored him with Copics then fussy cut him and the trees.  I also added some little white freckles with a white gel pen on his cheeks.  For the background, which is from the same set, I stamped the image in a kraft hybrid ink.  I heat set it so that I could use my Zig pens and an aqua brush to get the watercolored look.



The sentiment from the Stand Tall stamp set was embossed with white embossing powder.



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Just delightful, Angel! Love your water colored scene!

Unknown said...

I was sent a blog from a beautiful site and you were on the blog hop. I hope you do not mind me stopping by and commenting but I thought your little dear is adorable! I am going to try and add your site to my list that I check out often.
I am so happy to see that you are another proud Christian who is making clean and cute cards! Blessings. Lisa