Monday, July 10, 2017

Gracious words...

We're almost spamming you with this stamp set the last days haha. But it's really versatile and I love the sentences that are in the set! I decided to choose one of the other scripture stamps, I think we showed them all to you by now :)

I'm not the best in stamping repeat backgrounds so I decided to give the background a bit of a 'grungy' look. I didn't add the stamp to an acrylic block but I just held it in my hand. That way I could play a bit with the edges of the stamp. After I stamped the background I faded out some yellow ink from the top to the bottom and stamped the message onto my card. I stamped the bee on a piece of scrap paper with the same brown ink as I used for the background stamp and cut it out. I adhered the bee with foam tape and added a couple of sequins to finish the card.
For this card I used the stamp set 'Sweet as Honey'.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/sweet-as-honey-clear-stamp-set/
- Lucinde

1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Great design, & I love your grungy look. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea