Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Leaves Are Everywhere!!

Happy Fall Y'all and Happy Halloween!!
I don't know about you but I have leaves EVERYWHERE. As soon as they are cleaned up a wind blows down an equal or greater amount to replace them! Ughh.
I finally got all my reports done and got a chance to play in ink this weekend. I played with some Splitcoast Stampers techniques and am in L-O-V-E with the results!
The first tutorial is called Joseph’s Coat.  I used the Falling Leaves Clear Stamp Set and the Autumn Collage Set. I created the background with distress inks (Spice Marmalade, Candy Apple Red, and Mustard Seed) then embossed the leaves over the colors and covered it all with vintage photo ink.  I embossed the sentiment with White embossing powder.
The second technique is a Wrinkle-Free Distress technique and the Leaf Skeleton BG. I created the colors of fall for this fun challenge. I embossed the sentiment from Autumn Leaves Clear Stamp Set with copper embossing powder on vellum.
I hope these inspire you to try something new!
Have a great one!
Lyn

No comments: