Thursday, October 13, 2011

Believe in Miracles

Hi, Harriet here.  I created this card for several challenges: HYCCT1111 (Taylor's challenge on SCS "To Fight Like a Girl" -  use girlie embellishments), Flutter By Wednesday which is to use scraps (and include a butterfly, fairy or an angel) and I used the Card Patterns#136 for my layout.   I used my favorite Sweet 'N Sassy stamp set on this card - Everyday Miracles.
I thought the Cheery Lynn Fancy Flourish die and the sparkly pink ribbon was "girlie" and I used a lot of pink!  The butterfly was stamped on Memory Box patterned paper and cut out and popped up.
This card will be going to MD Anderson Cancer Center along with my other cards from the SCS Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  My personal challenge is to do every challenge this month.  Will you be joining me?
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Sweet 'N Sassy Everyday Miracles; Paper - PaperTrey, Memeory Box, MME Lost And Found; Ink - Memento; Misc - Cheery Lynn Fancy Flourish Die, Ribbon, Foam Squares

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

very pretty Harriet-love the layout and the flourish-on my wish list-I am trying to do the challenges-hope to finish every one