Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rhubarb's Christmas Kit

Hi there!

My card today was made with September's Sweet 'n Sassy Rhubarb's Christmas card kit.  The papers, stamps, ribbons, twine and buttons are all included in the kit - I love all inclusive kits like those, don't you?  I designed this kit to be relatively clean and simple keeping in mind how busy we are all at Christmas.  Besides, this adorable Rhubarb the Bear image needs to take center stage, doesn't he?


For more details on the kit as well as to see all the card ideas I designed for the kit samples, please check out THIS LINK on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps website.

Have a wonderful day!
Jessica

3 comments:

Cathymac said...

All the cards you have made with this kit are so cute, Jessica! Rhubarb looks more ready for Christmas than I am!

Curt in Indy said...

I love round bellied bears and this one is so cute. Your coloring of him is wonderful. Love the papers you used for this too! Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

Dolly Daydreams said...

Great card and the kit must be fabulous to have produced something so gorgeous.

Marie