Monday, May 21, 2012

{You & Me}

 Good morning!

Jessica here with some cards I recently made with the adorable You & Me stamp set!  This is such a fun stamp set with lots of fun 'punny' images and sentiments to use to make quick cards for friends and family.  I'm sharing these three cards that I whipped up for my husband and 2 kids.

As you cam see, minimal layers and embellishments are needed because of how adorable this stamp set is!  Gotta love that!




Before you go, I wanted to share this card that I made that can be found in the new Exquisite Embellishments book...



I used the beautiful Peace of God stamp set for this one.  I have one more SNSS card in this book using our sweet Cocoa Mouse too!

Have a wonderful day!  And, if you haven't picked up this You & Me stamp set yet - what are you waiting for?  *wink!*

Jessica

2 comments:

Korin said...

Wow, Jessica! Amazing cards and congrats on your published cards!!! This one here is just gorgeous!!! No wonder they picked it ;).

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely cards Jessica!