Here few steps how I created this card:
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Kraft Cardstock and add Patterned Paper (Baby Borders by Graphic 45) and White Lace Ribbon. Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Light Blue Cardtsock. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiment to bottom part (Black Archival Ink)
- Stamp image on Ivory Cardstock in Black Archival Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Label Fourteen Dies.
- Add image to card panel with Pop dots.
- Make a bow with Twine and add to image.
- Add Card Panel to card base.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!
Giovana "Believe, my blog"