Thursday, July 26, 2012

Celebrate

Happy Thursday everyone!  Hey...it's almost the weekend!!  So today, let's talk about dies, shall we?  Any guesses on what one of my favorite Sweet 'n Sassy dies?  That's right, the Star Set!  I use this set constantly!  It's perfect for my little boy scrapbook projects, welcome baby cards, 4th of July creations, and even cards that are entirely white and contain only one word!! 

As you might have guessed, this project contains most of the star sizes that come with the Star Die Set.  I also incorporated some embossing (behind all those stars), edge punching (a super old punch from SU!) and a tiny bit 'o bling.  The sentiment shown on the card is from the Rose Collage
 stamp set.

So how about you?  What's your favorite die and have you check out all that SNSS has to offer?  Once you find the die that you love, why not give an all white card a try...It's a really fun challenge!

3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love this! I'll have to try!

Chrisd said...

What a great card and those dies are on my wish list!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous! Love the great textures!