Hello my friends! Easter is just around the corner and I have a cute card for you, so you can start your cards now. I used the new set Easter Blessings for this project.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a strip of White Cardstock (2.25" x 5.25"), emboss it, add White Lace tape to the edge and adhere it to card.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Markers, here I used Spectrum Noir.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Rectangle Nestabilities. Add it to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of White cardstock in Black Archival Ink. Add it to card.
- Add pearls.
Hope you like it!
Have a great Saturday!!