Monday, November 4, 2013

Tender Thoughts Birthday

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a masculine card. 

Did you see Lee Ann's beautiful holiday card yesterday? While I used the same images from the soon-to-be released Tender Thoughts clear stamp set, I went with a different theme. 


I have a hard time with masculine projects, but this new set with it's wonderful images makes it so much easier to create a card.


To give my card a little dimension, I die-cut part of the tree and the deer image with the coordinating dies. The birthday greeting came from Rhubarb's Birthday Wish clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika

4 comments:

Janeen said...

I like the idea of the frame over the base. Looks great.

K. Joy said...

Oh I can't wait for this set to be released!! Love the look of it! Your card is beautiful. :)

Sharon Roselli said...

Wow always looking for man cards. this one is awesome love the die cut deer and tree.

Cathymac said...

Your colors and design are perfect for a masculine card, Monika...and a beauty it is! Hugs!