Sunday, November 3, 2013

Window on Winter

Hello Everyone!
I am excited to share today's card with you as it offers a sneak peek of two of the sets being released on the 8th of this month- Tender Thoughts and Winter Girls.

I tend to be an outdoorsy, back to nature sort of girl; can you tell by my card?!  :)


The birch trees from the soon to be released Tender Thoughts set were embossed in white and then used as the background panel for my shaker window.  I stamped and die cut my deer silhouette, using the matching die for the Tender Thoughts set.  I added 'snow' and the deer die to my window.  The pine branch and pine cones are actually a portion of the image from the Christmas Joy Stamp Set.  The sentiment is from another soon to be released set, Winter Girls;  I just love this font!
I have more details on how I made this card on my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!   Lee Ann  :)

5 comments:

Susie said...

The pine branch was such a nice addition - I love mixing stamp sets for added interest. A perfect window into this beautiful fall season!

buggin2stamp said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you put the deer in with the snow of the shaker part of the card and then put the branch with pine cones as a nice touch. And the layout and colors are perfect.
Melissa

Jean Bullock said...

I love window cards. The layers you created are wonderful. Well done!

Cathymac said...

Love your shaker card design, Lee Ann...looks just like it's snowing! You combined these sets beautiful! Hugs!

Indy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!