Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Colorful, Doily Friend...........



Hello Friends!  Jacquie here with a colorful creation!  I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to share with you all, at the Heirloom Festival in Allentown.  So, for those of you who could not attend, I thought I would share with you here!

I used some large daubers to sponge  Memento ink onto a white card base.  Here I used 2 colors, but, you could use as many as you would like; my other creation I used 3!  Then I used the SAME colors to stamp my doilies, from our Delightful Doilies clear stamp set.   In addition to the colors, I stamped some doilies in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I really like the contrast, as it really makes the card POP!!  Once my base was ready, I took a small scrap piece of the same white cardstock and mimicked  what I did for the base.  After that was done, I added a sentiment from our True Friend clear stamp set!  Voila!  A colorful creation!!





Thanks for letting me share with you today!  Have a WONDERFUL Saturday!!




1 comment:

Bridget said...

These are so pretty, Jacquie! I love sponged bg with the doilies!