Monday, March 31, 2014

Hope. Fight. Believe. Pray.


Hello, it's Bridget here with you today to share some banner cards with an 
encouraging message.  I don't know about you but I can never have enough 
cards with messages of encouragment for those going through difficult times.  
There are so many people among friends, family and the church family 
who are going through difficult circumstances at any given moment.
 Jesus Himself said..."In this world you will have trouble..."!
Thankfully, he also said. "...But take heart! 
I have overcome the world." John 16:33
I love the little mix and match phrases in the set God is Bigger
and recently made a set of 4 cards with banners using the Pennants and 
More Dies  (on sale right now!).


For both designs I used dp and stitching, sewing down the banners - 
with a tiny touch of glue or tape to keep the pennants in place, 
this is easy to do, though I suggest to avoid using the adhesive
 directly under where the needle will pass - I found that the needle 
catches in it and sometimes skips a stitch.  I curled up the 
ends of the pennants slightly and attached an adhesive dimensional 
under the end.  I also attached a little pearl under each sentiment on the 
first one and placed them more randomly on the second one.
Each pennant has been sponged slightly with ink 
around the edges for more definition.
Thank you for stopping by today - I hope 
your week starts out with a great Monday!

No comments: