Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Fall

Hello! It is Gloria with you today. I have created a cute fall card for you, using the Beary Bountiful Autumn September Release stamp set.


Rhubarb is getting is scarecrow on! I stamped Rhubarb with brown ink and colored him with Copics. I also stamped the greeting and used a die cut template to cut it out.


I wanted to mix in some teal accents with the traditional fall colors.


I used the Leaf Silhouettes die set to cut some leaves for the inside of the card. I stamped a sentiment from the Beary Bountiful Autumn in brown ink.

Thanks for looking!

Gloria

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Just adorable, Gloria! Gotta love this cute scare bear!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Gloria. Love the fall colors and sweet Rhubarb. The finished inside looks great.