Monday, September 21, 2015

Misti Marbling

Hi there Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers! 
It's Ceal here to share a tutorial with you. My tutorial uses the MISTI but if you don't have one don't worry, it can be done without one. 

The supplies you will need are 
MISTI
Solid Image
(I used We Three Kings
Dye Ink 
( I used Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, and Blackberry Bliss)
White Cardstock
Disposable Glove


Place your cardstock in the corner so if you need to stamp it more than once you will be able to get a clean overstamp. Ink up your image entirely with the first color (tempting Turquoise for mine). 


Next you will need to put on the disposable glove and place your finger into the pad and swirl around on the portion of the image you choose, I used blackberry Bliss to swirl on the bottom of the image. The next step is to clean your glove (or get a new one) and swirl your next color onto the image where you would like. This gives it the marbling effect.



I only used three colors but this technique can be done with multiple colors.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this technique and will give it a try.






1 comment:

Diana Nguyen said...

Very cool effects! Don't have a MISTI but keep seeing cards that make me want one! :)