Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jacob Loves Reading

So a few weeks ago Korin sent the DT team a little girl digi stamp, Molly Loves Reading, and I responded that I loved it but...did she have any plans to create a little boy reading image 'cause this Mama lives with two sweet little boys. Not 24 hours later and this darling image arrived in my email in box! How wonderful is that and how wonderful that Korin created an image that reminded me so much of my darling oldest son. Swoon...

The name of this image is Jacob Loves Reading and even though the image is named Jacob I made sure, using my Copic markers, to make him look like a Carter. :-) I paired the image with little boy paper from My Minds Eye; this line is actually called Robots (it includes darling paper covered in robots!) The chipboard gear, located in the upper left hand side of the card, was included with the paper kit. The sentiment is also from Sweet 'n Sassy, from the Gifts from Turtle stamp set.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This is fabulous Kim! I have three boys and always love when I find special images like this to make cards with!