Monday, February 28, 2011

March guest designers and new Design Team Members

Today, we are welcoming 2 new members to the design team as well as our 2 March Guest Designers.

First however we need to say farewell to our 2 wonderful February designers- Claudine Poch and Denise Modin. These ladies have done an awesome job this past month creating beautiful cards with our designs. Thank you so much for inspiring us ladies!

The two talented ladies who will be joining us as guest designers for the month of March are Dina Kowal and Katie Skiff. You can read more about each of them below.



Dina Kowal- Hi! I’m Dina Kowal... you might know me as “dini” or “Mama Dini” from other stamping spaces on the internet. My family and I serve cross-culturally in S.E. Asia. Stamping is my 'escape,' and I love winding down after a long day with my watercolors, pencils, stamps, and cardstock all in reach. I blog over at Mama Dini's Stamperia, where you can see my other design team work and stamp designs. I love doing one-of-a-kind design work and am so tickled to be working with SNSS images this month!



Katie Skiff- My name is Katie Skiff, and I've been papercrafting for almost 11 years now. I started out with scrapbooking and quickly found stamping. In the past few years, my passion has been stamping and card making. I love being able to share my creations on my blog, and I also sell cards locally at a coffee shop. I am a SAHM to three kids, which provides me plenty of time to PLAY in my craft room. I am also a child of God, and so happy to have been asked to be part of this fabulous team for the month of March.


I am excited to announce that 2 super sweet and talented ladies, Taylor Usry and Lorie Ames, will be joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps team for at least the next 3 months. We are thrilled to welcome back Lorie and looking forward to getting to know Taylor. Below is a little more information about both of them.


Taylor Usry- Hello! My name is Taylor Usry, and I live with my husband and two kids in southern Virginia. I’ve been an avid crafter my whole life, but I’ve only been obsessed with papercrafting for the last 7 years or so. I cannot remember a time when I didn’t have a crayon, marker, glue stick, ribbon, or something crafty in my hands! I could wander amongst the craft aisles all day every day, and be quite happy. I’m often asked if I have a particular style – I’d say it’s eclectic. There really isn’t much I don’t like, or anything I won’t try. I love every aspect of the creative world. I’m honored to currently be part of several talented design teams, and am also proud to be the Executive Administrator for Christian Paper Crafts. I am so fortunate to be joining the team here at Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps!



Lorie Ames
- Hello! My name is Lorie. I have been blessed to be married to the most wonderful man, Todd, for the last 10 years. Between the two of us we have four children, three boys and one girl, ranging in age from 23-12. I was introduced to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps about three years ago. I was honored to be on the design team for a term a couple of years ago, too and am SO thrilled to be back! I love that SNSS is honoring to our Lord and that I never have to worry about something that might be on the store website or blogs when linking up to them. Well, that and the images are all so cute! May God bless you as you go about your day today!


Please join me in welcoming Dina, Katie, Taylor, and Lorie to the team! I know they are going to blow us all away with their artwork and I look forward to seeing what they will create for us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies...

Stacy said...

Congrats ladies :)

Lorie said...

Yay for Dina, Katie and Taylor!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Welcome ladies! Looking forward to seeing your projects. :o)

Mary Marsh said...

congrats ladies-looking forward to seeing your creations