Saturday, March 19, 2011

Big Top Easel

The new Circus Digital Stamp Collection got my mind spinning about a pop-up easel card... this was sort of a prototype, and I'm not fully satisfied with my coloring, but I wanted to share it anyway. You can get a basic idea of the concept in the close-ups below - if you're familiar with an easel card, the format is the same, but with anchored images inside that flip up to hold the easel up in place. I'll post more detailed instructions and more photos on my blog.

Coloring was done with Touch Twin markers, and the sentiment is computer-generated (that font is called Ziggy Zoe - isn't that a cute one?) Hope you'll give this cute digi set a try!

Hugs, Dina

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is the cutest card. I just love that you used the big top as the base shape. TFS.

Chelsea said...

Wow. Love all of the layers and all the work you put into this card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

AWESOME! Love the easel fold and the colors. :o)