Friday, April 29, 2011

New Creature

Hello!

It's my last post as one of the Sweet 'n Sassy Divas. It's been wonderful to be part of such a wonderful group of ladies. Thank you all for your friendship. I will miss you!


Hopefully you've been enjoying the fabulous SWEET Peeks of the soon-to-be released sets. I decided to pick an 'older' set for my card. Since I love butterflies, New Creature clear stamp set is one of my favorites (also available in digi format).

I heat embossed the butterfly on vellum with white embossing powder, and cut it out. To add a touch of color to it, I colored the back of it with a red marker. It just makes my butterfly soft and delicate.



To embellish my card, I used seam binding ribbon, tiny Prima flowers, pearls, and hat pins.


Thank you for stopping by,


Monika

No comments: