Monday, May 23, 2011

Love You Forever

It was my anniversary recently and I never even had a chance to make a card for my husband. So this is going to be a surprise just because card for him. I hope he likes it (and you too).

P5197884

I printed the sentiment which is from the Love Sentiments digi set on my computer. The heart is from the Polka Dot Silhouettes set and it was stamped then cut out and adhered with foam tape. The dp is from the Mistletoe collection from Close to my Heart. The card measures 5 inches square.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs and Blessings.

6 comments:

Sheree said...

Fab sentiment! Love the simple layout! Great colour choices and that bakers twine really adds to your design!

Stephanie said...

What a great guy card! I really like the sentiment and the design is fantastic!

Julie said...

Love this!

Grace said...

Oh so beautiful Janette! I love the bakers twine and what a wonderful sentiment!

Rushd Lady said...

Cute! :)

fairysparkle said...

I love this and im going to buy your lovely sentiments .The thing with your card is it can do for both wedding anniv or birthday or a just because and birthday .X