Saturday, July 23, 2011

Good Books and Good Friends

Hello!  It's Bridget here to share a card with you using the Sweet and Sassy Stamps set Reading Bethany.  This sweet bunny is so fun to color and the sentiment is a beautiful quote celebrating friendship.  The sky is sponged using a cloud cut with a Papertrey Ink cloud die and Versamagic Sea Breeze ink.  I chose a color scheme based around the flowered dp from DCWV's Garden Party Matstack. The pretty colors are so summery, I loved working with them.  Today was a beautiful sunny day with a soft cooling breeze here in Alaska, where I'm staying for a visit with my parents! 
Whatever the weather where you are, I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, 
Bridget 
  Other supplies include:
Martha Stewart butterfly punch, tiny buttons, twine - available from Sweet and Sassy Stamps, Spellbinders Circles Large, Small, Lacey Circles,  SU Taken with Teal, Cameo Coral cardstock

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

Very inspiring Bridget! I have this patterned paper and I love the way you combined it with your coloring.