Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rhubarb's Autumn Joy

Hi all!  My name is Krissy and I am so excited to have been chosen to be a Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this month!  Korin has really great stamps to choose from, her images are so cute and she has chosen beautiful sentiments and scriptures to accompany them.  Take a few minutes and take a peek at their website.

After checking out all of the stamps she offers, I finally settled on this adorable bear!  Meet Rhubarb....isn't he just the cutest?  This image and sentiment are from a set called Rhubarb's Autumn Joys.  The set includes three images and a great assortment of sentiments for Fall.  You'll be seeing more from this set this month.  Stay tuned!

I had so much fun working with this image.  This card is already in the mailbox, waiting to be sent to my Aunt Kathie for her birthday.  In fact, Aunt Kathie was the reason I chose this stamp set - she loves teddy bears and I thought this Autumn set would be perfect for her September birthday.  I don't know about you, but I am so ready for Autumn.  I'm really looking forward to cool days, a hot cup of tea and a cozy sweater.

Well friends, I better get going.  I hope all is well in your corner of the world.  Take time to get inky today!


recipe: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Rhubarb's Autumn Joys; Bazzill Mud Pie Card Stock; DCWV Dots, Stripes & Plaids Mat Stack; Bella Blvd papers; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo Gone, Tortillons; Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink; CM Oval Cutting System; Lime Twist twine

4 comments:

Taylor said...

SO adorable, Krissy!!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Krissy your card is adorable and so perfect for your aunt's fall birthday!

Bridget said...

Krissy, this is a very sweet Rhubarb card - I love your polka dots and twine!

Cathymac said...

What a darling Rhubarb card, Krissy! I'm sure your Aunt Kathie will be beary blessed to receive such a thoughtful birthday card!