Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas ~

Merry Christmas to Everyone and May God bless us All! Mary here with a very simple card for you. I have to confess that I made this a few months ago when this set was to be released. I was on a CAS kick and trying my best to create a card that I thought fit the bill.

The card is created on a white base that has been scored at 1" all around the card and then another scored line at 1/8" from the first line. It gave me a clean frame to work from. I stamped the sentiment from the Seek Him Still set and die cut it using the Decorative Plaque dies. This was sponged in yellow and finally stamped the star over the top right corner. I added glitter for some dimension.

Enjoy your holidays with Family, Friends and take time to give thanks for the divine Love born for us in human form and seek Him with your heart, mind and soul.

Materials used:
stamps: Seek Him still
Inks: SU colours, Versafine
Paper: SU whisper white
accessories: Gold glitter, scor pal, decorative plaque dies

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Very elegant looking, Mary...love the CAS design! Have a wonderful Christmas!