Tuesday, January 22, 2013

cherished friend

Hi everyone!!  Lori here again with a card to share with you using Long Stem Silhouettes.  I've found myself reaching for silhouette stamps lately so this set came out just in time!  :)   I love how easy it is to make gorgeous cards with this set!!  For my card I started out stamping the flowers in Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  After it cooled, from top to bottom I sponged Memento New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves and Pistachio.  I really like the look and it is fun to play with different colors!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Lori! I love the soft green and white together and the way you've added the sentiment is SOOOOO lovely!

Korin said...

Lovely! I bet it's even more lovely in real life with the shimmery flowers! :)

Janeen said...

simple and beautiful

Janette said...

so pretty, love the subtle colors on your card!

Jennie said...

This is so pretty Lori and LOVE the technique you used!