Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Heart Skips a Beat

Hi everyone!  I hope that you have been well and avoiding the widespread flu that has been going around.  Unfortunately, it has hit me and my family.  The good news is that I seem to be getting better now.  So, I would like to share a card with you that I made about 2 weeks ago.

feature
I used the new Bottom of my Heart set along with the matching Heart Dies. I stamped several hearts and cut them along with a few others from dp out using the dies. I then layered them using foam tape and accented with rhinestones. I think that the heart set is my favorite from the January release, I keep using it lol. Although, all of the sets this month were really great.

 Here is a peek at the inside of the card:

 DSC00206


Supplies:
stamps- SNSS Bottom of my Heart 
patterned paper- Echo Park Be Mine
accessories- SNSS heart dies, rhinestones, MS heart border punch, twine, foam tape

Thanks so much for stopping by- have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

merrymstamper said...

This is simply amazing!!! love the heart border and the die cut hearts are beautiful!

Cathymac said...

Beautiful papers and design, Janette...Love that heart border!

Jennie said...

Beautiful inside/out and love the border!