Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blessings to You

  Today I have a floral card to share that I made using Flower Blocks 1. This set is gorgeous and has the sweetest sentiments (and must add...LOVE the font of them!) I stamped the image twice using Versafine Oynx Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I have become a HUGE fan of Dylusions sprays and since I am not the best color-er...I chose to spray my ink ;)  I used Dylusions Lemon Zest and Bubblegum Pink spray ink, fussy cut the flower, and paper pieced it.  Then simply added some scoring to the card base and layered on a die cut. Easy peasy...
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
 

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa...your flower is gorgeous!!! What dramatic colors and I love the stippled look from the sprays!!!

Jean Bullock said...

Orange is not really my favorite color, but your beautiful card may change my mind. Great job.