Monday, December 30, 2013

A Christmas Thank You

Hello everyone... hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  Now that the gifts have been opened and the trimmings are being put away, it's time to send out those Christmas thank you notes.  I'd like to share one of mine with you that uses a little bit of tissue paper recycling…didn't want all of that pretty wrapping paper to go to waste!


The background, salvaged tissue paper from one of my Christmas packages, was scrunched in a ball, smoothed out, and glued to a piece of Vintage Cream card stock.  The ornament from Mod Ornaments was cut with the matching Ornament Die and stamped in Pure Poppy.  The split sentiment is from the Script Sentiments and Kindness stamp sets.  A Small Snowflake die cut from a matching piece of wrapping paper was added and the gold pearls help to pick up the gold in the tissue paper.

To celebrate the end of another year and to thank you for your amazing support, 
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is having a big Store-Wide Year End Sale 
from now until December 31st!


Now I can put all of my Christmas stamp sets away for a while and concentrate on the beginning of a new year!  Can't wait to see what Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has in store for us in 2014!  Until next year…

Have A Happy & Blessed New Year!
Hugs,
Cathy

2 comments:

Susie said...

Happy New Years, Cathy. It's been a pleasure getting to know you. As the nice gal on the block I have really appreciated your smiling face and helping hand.

Wonderful thank-you card. And one of my resolutions is to do just as you've done - challenge myself to see beyond what's on my craft shelf. Great idea to use your left over wrapping paper.

Susie said...

*laughing* I meant to type "new gal* although I hope I'm nice too *giggle*