Sunday, December 1, 2013

Just My Type


Happy December 1st to you!  I can't believe how fast this year is flying by.  What about you?  I trust you had a lovely Thanksgiving surrounded by those you love.  We had a great time at my mom's stuffing our faces with delicious food and laughing until we cried.  I cherish those times and the memories we make.

On to Sweet 'n Sassy...  :)

We don't typically do a release in December but this year I decided to change things up a bit so we'll be releasing 4 fabulous new stamp sets and 1 coordinating die set at the end of this week!  I have been having a BLAST playing with these new stamps and I am excited to share a sneak peek with you today. 


Wait till you see the rest of the release!!!  Eeeeeeeppp!!  It's so wonderful!

Until next time, have a blessed day in the Lord!
Korin

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

Fabulous card, Korin! Love that paper! You always have the perfect patterned papers. :)

Cynthia said...

This is really fun, Korin. Looking forward to the full release!