Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rainbow Butterflies


Hello, it's Bridget with you today to share a card using one of my 
favorite SNSS sets, Majestic Monarchs.  I'm also hosting the 
and here is the lovely card by Diana Nguyen which inspired me!
Rainbow colors and butterflies really appeal to 
me, so this was a fun one to make!
I used one of the bookmark dies from Bookmarks and More Dies to 
create the tag - I love how by just cutting the die-cut down on 
one end, and hey presto, you have a tag!  
This works with either one of the bookmark dies.
I stamped the butterflies from Majestic Monarches using various 
Stampin Up inks. I created a small black frame using a paper cutter, 
and a little trim with small scissors along the rounded bit at the top.  
Twine and gingham ribbon were added to finish off the tag.
Then it was on to the background.  I used some magic mesh as a stencil, 
sponging the rainbow colours across in diagonal lines.
The sentiments are from Precious Poppies.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful Sunday!

6 comments:

Kristie said...

So fun and colorful! Love how you did the background!

Jean Bullock said...

Lovely. Fresh and clean like a breath of spring.

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful rainbow of colours!

Anonymous said...

Very creative and colorful!!! Lovely!!!

Susie said...

One of my all time favorites, Bridget. Love the layout and color.

Susie said...

One of my all time favorites, Bridget. Love the layout and color.