Saturday, December 27, 2014

Premade Christmas Morn

Hello Friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends!

This is Jacquie and I am here to share a little AFTER Christmas cheer with you.  I know that Christmas is over, but, I would love to share the Christmas card that I made for my mother.  I used our SNSS Christmas Morn and SNSS Jesus is Born clear stamp sets.





I started with a plaid, premade card base.  Then I cut out a rectangular, green panel and a small, square red panel.  Once the panels were ready, I stamped my tree image onto the green with Versafine black ink.  I stamped the sentiment onto the red with the same ink and embossed it with some Ranger, fine detail, clear embossing powder.  I added some Recollections tinsel glitter to the tree image and popped both panels up with some 3m foam tape.  To finish off my project, I added a few sequins!

Hope you like this card, as much as my mother did!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

No comments: