Saturday, March 26, 2016

be still

Good morning! I have two CAS cards to share with you today using some of the Sweet 'n Sassy Bible Journaling sets.

My first card today was created with this verse in mind... Psalm 46:10  He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
 
I kept it clean & simple, with a watercolored background.
 

I used the Sweet 'n Sassy set Just Be which was created for bible journaling but as you can see, these sets are great for cards too!

My second card uses the His Wings stamp set along with some accents from Note This (hearts) and Just Be (little circles).


I love the feathers in this set!  I only wanted them on half of the background, so I tore a post-it note mask and watercolored the right side. When dry, I stamped the feathers and birds.
 
Have a great weekend.  Thanks for popping in and… happy stamping!
Diane
 

 

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Both are beautiful, Diane! Love your watercolring!