Monday, March 7, 2016

Tune My Heart



Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! 
It's Ceal here to share a quick card made with one of our Creative Worship stamps. I am in the middle of a craft room set up so it's kinda hard for me to journal in my bible right now, so I made a card with the Bible Journaling stamps. If you don't bible journal these stamps are still for you. This particular set Song of Praise is inspired by the song Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing, one of my favorite worship songs.
My card was simple to make, most of it is stamping and then I paper pieced the bird.


2 comments:

PJ said...

Awesome card! Awesome blog.. Sharing the love of Christ through paper crafting. That's amazing. I am so happy to have bought a stamp set recently I just used it today on my blog. victoryfirst.blogspot.com and decided to do some research on the products.. glad I did ☺

laurie said...

Such a sweet paper pierced bird!I love that sentiment:)