Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Welcome Here.....

{jane bosi}  I can't look at this without the words of Francesca Battistelli's song spilling through my head--I love this new stamp set for many reasons, but this is the top one!

"Holy Spirit"

There's nothing worth more
That could ever come close
No thing can compare
You're our living hope
Your presence, Lord
I've tasted and seen
Of the sweetest of loves
Where my heart becomes free
And my shame is undone
Your presence, Lord

[Chorus:]
Holy Spirit, You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your presence, Lord
Your presence, Lord

You'll find the stamp set, called I Am Loved, right here!  It's perfection! There's nothing more I can say....

Have a blessed day--Jane

I Got Crafty With: 

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Jane, this is an amazing song, and I love when we sing it at church. It's like a prayer and that we should all be singing it with our eyes closed. Such a beautiful card, and I love your watercolor wash. What a great new set! Stunning! Thanks for this beautiful post, Jane! It truly lifted me up today! Hugs!

Stampin_melissa said...

I just adore this song! Such a lovely card, too! I can hardly wait for Korin to come out with a boy version of this set!