Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mother's Day Poppies


Hi there, Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers. 
It's me again, Ceal to share another card with you today.
Mother's day is this Sunday and I wanted to share a card made with one of my absolute favorite Sweet 'n Sassy sets to make a Mother's day card with, Precious Poppies
I am taking the Clear & Sheer class at Online Card classes and I used one of the techniques on my card today , colored vellum. I started with a regular piece of vellum and blended Watermelon Wonder and Flirty Flamingo dye inks to get this ombre' effect. I stamped the image in Versamark Ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. The greeting is embossed in black.

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

This is gorgeous, Ceal! I've never colored vellum before. Beautifully done with the poppies. Any mom would love receiving this card.