Friday, July 29, 2016

His plans far exceed

Good morning!

Today I am sharing two cards using the Celebrate Today and Grunge Elements 2 stamp sets.



Both cards were masked with post-it notes and then I sponged the green and blue.  The flowers were then stamped with Versafine Black ink.  Some hearts from Grunge Elements 2 were stamped lightly in blue.  Then the masks were removed.  I added a few tiny drops of water which turned quite white!

On the first card I added a band of ribbon and a few buttons, and some diecut butterflies from the Monarch dies.


I had a tiny scrap of ribbon left from the strip I cut, so I turned it into a ribbon butterfly for the second card.  A strip of grass was also added from the Fence & Grass dies.


Thanks for popping in and… happy stamping!

Diane


2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Gorgeous colors and backgrounds, Diane! Love these!

Cathymac said...

These are gorgeous, Diane! Love the blended colors with the silhouette!