Monday, May 29, 2017

Lord Fill Me Up!

Today I have a card with this month’s release - Creative Worship: Exclamations Clear Stamp Set.
It is perfect for Bible Journaling but I was in the mood to make a card. I am actually thinking I want to make a CAS set, but I started with the coffee cup and went not so CAS with it :)
Even though I didn't create a Bible Journal page today, I did think it would be fun to use the arrow image to create a corner bookmark. I wanted to be able to mark a potential journal page. It points right at what I want...I really like it and it was really simple!


Here is a close up:

I dove into my OLD stash for designer paper and used Strathmore Bristol Paper and Polychromos colored pencils. For my set, I am thinking Copics as they are so much quicker for me.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are inspired!
Have a great day!
Lyn