Sunday, June 4, 2017

A Mini Project.....

{jane bosi}  I completed this little one sheet mini album I've been working on and wanted to share it with all of you--it's a very doable prayer journal/mini book! It uses one sheet of 12 x 12 paper and can easily be completed in an afternoon. I used the stamp set, Exclamations,  to decorate the pages. 

With my oldest child on the verge of  high school graduation, I've been reflective lately about how quickly time goes by.  I didn't believe it that day, in the nursery, when the nurse said "cherish every moment....they will be over too soon!"  In just the blink of an eye.....here we are!!

Times change, seasons change, but a mother's prayers.....they remain.  I love this new little stamp set, and thought it was the perfect thing to use to create this little book. 

 A place to record my own thoughts--thoughts just between me and my Savior....
 To jot down what's important--with a little pull out page for some of my ideas!
 Never forget to praise Him for all that he has done and provided!
 A little pocket page....a picture, some notes?
 Pay Attention to This!!  Another pull out page.
 Click! Click! The final pull out with a picture of my big babies!
 Lots of great moments to reflect on!
 Never forget, He SHOWED up--He always SHOWS up!

I used a few other great Sweet N Sassy Stamp sets to complete this fun book:  Note This and Capture This Moment--check them out!

The album ends up measuring 3x3 and starts with just one 12x12 piece of designer paper.  I'd recommend a thinner paper to start with as you will double the paper up as you fold to create the pages.  If you are interested in making your own, here's a tutorial I wrote years ago!


Enjoy!--Jane

1 comment:

cghundley said...

Charming mini album!
I have made one before
but not with pockets.
Thanks for the tutorial.
Carla from Utah