Thursday, September 28, 2017

Mini Note Cards


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal here to share with you today a cute gift Idea, Christmas will be here before we know it so I am getting started on some gifts to give to my friends. The Christmas Blocks set is perfect to make cute little 3x3 notecards with.

 I stamped the Moose image on some pieces of Neenah solar white 80lb cardstock, and colored it with Chameleon pens. I chose some plaid design paper to use because I think it goes well with this image. Next I fussy cut the moose out and before placing them on top of the plaid designer paper I added a little linen thread under each image and foam tape to pop them up.
 Next I put the envelopes with the notecards and tied them together with some juste twine. For the mini pizza box I added some of the plaid design paper to the to and cut out another moose image for the top of the box. The greeting for you is from the Christmas Wishes set.




1 comment: