Wednesday, January 17, 2018

With Thoughts and Prayers

Hello! Today I want to share this clean and simple card with you. I love to use the silhouette stamps on CAS-cards. Sometimes you just want to let someone know that you're thinking about them and it's not the right time to send bright and colorful cards. This is a great solution.

I masked the area on the cards where I didn't want the ink and started blending two colors of blue ink into each other. When I removed the masking tape there's a nice strip of blue color in the background. I stamped the silhouettes on top of the blended area with black ink and a couple of birds above it. I really love this sentiment from Mason Jar Bouquet so I had to add it to this card. I added a couple of sequins to give the card a little bit more sparkle.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/mason-jar-bouquet-clear-stamp-set/ http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/january-2018-stamp-of-the-month/ 
I used the stamp sets Mason Jar Bouquet and the January stamp of the month Scene Silhouettes: Wetlands (Free with your $60 order through 1/31/18)

- Lucinde

No comments: