Saturday, February 24, 2018

Blessed and Beautiful Easter

It feels like we have a lot of days to go before it's Easter, but time's going fast so I thought I'd better prepare with some Easter cards :). I love this cute bunny!

I stamped the bunny on marker paper to color it with my markers. I cut it out and made the edges black with a black brush pen. After that I die cut the panel for the sentiment and added the bunny on top of it so I would know where I could add the sentiment. 
When all the stamping was done it's just a matter of adhering everything together. I used two patterned papers in the background and added the bunny and sentiment with foam tape. To finish the card I added a couple of purple sequins.
I used the stamp set Hoppy Easter for this card. It's the stamp set of the month so you'll get it free with your $60 order!

- Lucinde

No comments: