Friday, April 20, 2018

A Mother's Love

{jane bosi}  Happy Friday, Sweet Friends!!  It's a very special Friday in my world since today is my momma's birthday!  That makes it the perfect day to share a series of cards that celebrate A Mother's Love; and feature the new Sweet and Sassy Stamp set by the same name!  I love this set, the sentiments and silhouette images.  All so sweet!

I created a series of backgrounds using  my Gelliarts gelli plate.  Friends, this a seriously addicting tool!  It's so much fun to combine colors, textures and whatever else you can think of.  Each pressing is unique.  It's kind of like opening a gift each time; you never know what you are going to get!

This final card also features a resist panel and the Whimsy Bouquet set. I added extra color to the panel using distress oxide inks.  A few sparkly blings and......done!  Sweet and simple!

Have a great day!  Jane




No comments: