Saturday, April 14, 2018

Don't Worry

Hello everyone! Today I want to share another card with the beautiful rose banner flower.

The rose is pretty big and I love that it's already beautiful if you only use a part of the flower. I stamped the flower on marker paper and colored it with alcohol markers. I masked the bottom part of the stamp so I could add the pattern on the bottom on the same paper. I used a stencil and some inks to create the pattern. I covered the line between the rose and the pattern with a pink ribbon.
I stamped the message 'don't worry' on a piece of black paper with a white ink. After that I cut it out and adhered it onto my card. I used a black and white background paper and added a couple of sequins to finish the card.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-just-say-jesus-clear-stamp-set/   http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/april-2018-stamp-of-the-month-rose-banner/
I used the stamp set of the month 'Rose Banner'. You can earn this set for free with a $75 order through the month of April. For the message I used the set 'just say Jesus'.

- Lucinde / Lucilight

No comments: