Monday, April 16, 2018

Rose Banner x3

Hello! I am sharing a couple cards today using a new Sweet ‘n Sassy stamp set from the April Release. This is the April Stamp of the Month set, called Rose Banner, and it's free with your $75 purchase through 4/30/18!
 
For my first card, I stamped the top of the roses twice onto a strip of white cardstock, cut around the top of the roses, and layered them over an embossed panel. The roses were colored with Copics.
 

For my second card, I first scored a piece of tan cardstock diagonally every inch in both directions. Then I masked and sponged the squares to make a tiled or quilted look. Then I placed the rose stamp in my MISTI tool and inked it with Distress Chipped Sapphire. I had a few missed spots and an idea hit. lol.  Instead of re-inking and stamping with the same color, I inked it with Distress Peacock Feathers. This gave a nice two-toned image!


My third card is a CAS one...again using my MISTI. Here I stamped it twice with 2 colors. The second time was stamped on a diecut panel and layered over the first one.


Have a great day!
Diane

 

No comments: