Saturday, May 19, 2018

Itty Bitty Blossoms

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal, here to share a card with you today using one new releases. wasn't the May release aMAYzing? So many fabulous stamps.

 I used three different sets on my card, a couple new releases and then an older one. 
To create my card I started with a top folding white cad base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I embossed the lower half of the pane and for the upper part I used some post it note tape to mask off a section and then randomly stamped some flowers from the Itty Bitty Blossoms set. The sentiment "praying" is from another new release Scripty Thoughts, which also happens to be the Stamp of the Month so you can earn it free with a $75 order The sentiment "today & Everyday" is from the Thoughtful Words set.








No comments: