Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sorry, I Was So Prickly


Hi Sweet Friends!

Julie, here sharing another card designed with May Creative Worship release stamp set, Refresh My Soul


I love all of the images that Korin designed for Refresh My Soul stamp set- perfect for cards as well as Bible Art Journaling, scrapbooking, gifts and home décor. 

To create this card, I stamped three of the cactus images with archival black ink before heat embossing with clear embossing powder and using water-based markers to watercolor.

I also heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder onto black cardstock before layering with designer paper and a bit of twine.

I fussy-cut each cactus image before mounting them onto the card front with dimensional foam.   Quick and easy and perfect for that time when you spoke before you should have – know what I mean?

Also, don't forget- there are a few days left to receive the May Stamp of the Month, Scripty Thoughts free with your $75 net order ($US after all discounts) plus free shipping and handling on any $75 (net $US order). 


Hugs and thanks again for taking the time to stop by!  

Tomorrow on Memorial Day, may we all take some time to reflect on the sacrifice paid for our freedom here in the United States.  May the Lord bless the families of those who have lost loved ones serving our country to protect our freedom and may we never forget!

No comments: