Thursday, May 3, 2018

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Happy Day, Sweet Friends!!

I am feeling lots of love for this month's release stamps!  It's been a while since I've created a 3D item. I was immediately struck by this fun little tag from the Bitty Minnie Alpha and just had to make a sweet treat box to show it off in style!

I started by stamping the tag, end to end, with just a little space (it's about an inch) between.  Not the greatest picture, but wanted you to see how simple it is!


I added the succulent, from Refresh My Soul, first and then masked it off before stamping the second tag.  I am all about the succulents lately--my kiddos and I have been having a blast creating terrariums (I'll be sharing these in an upcoming post!)  The new Refresh My Soul set has SOOOOO MANY possibilities, I am totally in love!

To create the "box" that holds a few pieces of candy, I cut a one inch strip of matching cardstock and scored it to fit inside the two tags:


The "box" measures approximately 1  3/4" on each long side and 1" on the short sides.  To complete the tag, I used Refresh My Soul and Scripty Thoughts to embellish.  Scripty Thoughts is the May Stamp of the Month and yours FREE with a $75 order this month only!!

A few pieces of chocolate and one super sweet, little gifty is all set to go!

So many possibilities!!
Be Inspired; Be Awesome!  Jane

2 comments:

patioponderings said...

What a fun gift idea! Can’t wait to try this!!

Cheryl Cain said...

This is really cute!