Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Welcome to the May Release!


Hi Sweet Friends!

Welcome to the May release!!  Julie, here sharing a fun card created with the brand new Creative Worship Refresh My Soul clear stamp set along with the May Stamp of the Month, Scripty Thoughts!



That's right, you will receive the May Stamp of the Month, Scripty Thoughts free with a $75 order (net US$ after all discounts and shipping) as well as free shipping and handling on a net $75 US order.

I absolutely love both of these new stamp sets- the images and sentiments are perfect for cards, Bible Art Journaling as well as home décor!  For this card, I also used the splatter image from the previously released stamp set, Texture Tiles I.


The Refresh My Soul images were stamped with archival ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder before coloring with water-based markers and fussy-cutting out each cactus image.

I used a "smooshing" technique to create the background with peeled paint distress ink and added a bit of distressing with the splatter tile image from Texture Tiles I using archival black ink.

The sentiment from Scripty Thoughts was heat embossed with clear and white embossing powder and the card was finished off with a few crystal drops.

I hope you enjoyed this quick and fun mixed media card and check out the rest of our Creative Team's designs on our FB page

Also don't forget, through May 9th, you can order the entire May release in the Early Bird Pre-Order for $75 US (an $86.75 value) plus you will receive the May Stamp of the Month, Scripty Thoughts free. 



Thanks again for stopping by- I hope all of you have a blessed month!!

No comments: