Monday, June 25, 2018

Stand Out

Hello Sweet Friends!  It's Sheri here today sharing a card featuring the NEW Be A Flamingo stamp set.  As soon as I saw this set I had to have it!  The possibilities are endless with this set!

For my card I stamped the flamingo with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I then added Glossy Accents to the beak and took a Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen to add sparkle to the rest of the image.  Then I picked a sentiment and fussy cut the Flamingo before adding it to my card with some foam pop dots (I LOVE adding dimension and layers to my cards).  



The Texture Tiles 2 stamp set is the June 2018 Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $75 order (after all discounts and before shipping & tax) through 6/30/18 


Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Sherri. Love the sweet flamingo popped up. The black and white background with a touch of pink is amazing! Great patterns!