Friday, July 27, 2018

Amazing Grace



Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal here to share a card with you while I am at Junkiefest. If that word doesn't sound familiar to you and you are on facebook, you should go and join the Stamp Junkies group because we also share cards there made with SNSS that we may not always share here.


For my sample today I used two different sets, Life in Jesus and Birds & Blooms. For some reason my computer is not letting me upload Life in Jesus but if you click on the link you can see the set.


To create this simple card I started with a top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die and then stamped a branch for the Birds & Blooms set in each corner, colored with limbs and leaves using Copic markers and left the rest white. the greeting is from the Life in Jesus set.

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Ceal. Love the sweet blooms kind of framing the greeting. The clean look is so perfect.