Friday, August 17, 2018

Autumn Blessings

Hello Sweet Friends!  It's Sheri here today sharing an Autumn themed card I created using the NEW Happy Scarecrow stamp set.  

I fell in love with all the different leaves in the set and decided to create my own background with them.  I picked a few of the different sizes/shaped leaves and randomly stamped them before coloring them with copic markers.  I then stamped and colored the pumpkin before fussy cutting it out so I could pop it up under the sentiment to create the focal layer.


 I have one more to share...

Earlier this month I created this card featuring the super cute Scarecrow in the set.  I kept the layout CAS (Clean and Simple) and used copic markers to color him.  Isn't he a cutie?!?!?


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/happy-scarecrow-clear-stamp-set/

Don't forget that the Give Thanks stamp set is the August 2018 Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $75 order (after all discounts and before shipping & tax) through 8/31/18
 
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/august-2018-stamp-of-the-month-give-thanks/

And...



 Happy Stamping!


No comments: